The China Winter Family Fun Day is scheduled for Saturday, February 17, from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., at the China Lake Camp and Conference Center. Admission, and all activities and food are free.
There will be a groomed sliding hill (sleds not provided), and a cardboard sled race. You build your own sled with cardboard and duct tape. There will be prizes for the race winners.
The day is being sponsored by Mid-Maine Dental Care, of Winslow, and Bar Harbor Bank and Trust.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Cony graduate completes basic training
- Road Warriors
- How to take great pictures on your cell phone
- Letters to the Editor: Thanks for China Lake water quality
- Augusta’s Lincoln School benefits from Eagle Scout project
- Erskine Academy bus route schedule for 2018-19 school year
- Selectmen approve new schedule at transfer station
- Groundbreaking for new South China Library
- 2018 China Community Days: Program of Events
- Invasive plant patrol workshop on China Lake