The China Winter Family Fun Day is scheduled for Saturday, February 17, from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., at the China Lake Camp and Conference Center. Admission, and all activities and food are free.
There will be a groomed sliding hill (sleds not provided), and a cardboard sled race. You build your own sled with cardboard and duct tape. There will be prizes for the race winners.
The day is being sponsored by Mid-Maine Dental Care, of Winslow, and Bar Harbor Bank and Trust.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- 2019 Real estate tax schedule
- Davis, Nicholson named chairman, vice chairman of Northern Light Inland Hospital board of directors
- Erskine tops school spirit challenge, again
- Attendance matters at China Middle School
- China Masons host celebration
- Erskine presents Renaissance awards 2018
- Emery recognized for 50-years service to local Masons
- PAGES IN TIME: The story of Killdeer Lodge – conclusion
- Nivek Boostedt earns Eagle Scout rank
- Bar Harbor Bank & Trust announces toy drive