South China Public Library has been chosen for the Hannaford Helps reusable bag program. Visit the China Hannaford any time in March, purchase the “Good Karma” bag, and South China Public Library will receive $1 from the proceeds. This program is designed to support local nonprofits like South China Public Library. Funds raised will benefit the children’s summer reading program. To learn more about South China Public Library, call 445-2956 or visit www.southchinalibrary.org.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Eagle Scout project in South China
- South China Library aided from exhibit of late Howard Comfort II
- Grace Kilian named to president’s list at Bob Jones University
- Gladiolus auction set for April 8
- Area teams take part in Battle for Breast Cancer field hockey tourney
- Share the Road with Carol bike ride slated
- United Way of Mid-Maine’s annual Stuff the Bus event a great success
- Local youth boxer moving up in the ranks
- Maine Nightjar monitoring lecture
- Live auction and yard sale at St. Giles in Jefferson