Hathaway Mill Antiques sister shop to Cabot Mill Antiques will be celebrating its grand opening on Saturday, September 23, and Sunday, September 24. This weekend will include refreshments, entertainment, prizes, and gift certificates.
Located in the beautifully-restored historic Hathaway Shirt Factory on the Kennebec River, at 10 Water Street, in Waterville, Hathaway Mill Antiques features a 10,000-square-foot show room with over 40 antiques dealers. Hathaway Mill Antiques offers a splendid array of period furniture, mid -century modern furnishings, china, paintings, art works, silver, jewelry, early painted country primitives, nautical, country store advertising, ephemera, books and so much more.
Cindy Gervais will present her Chalk Paint Seminar and application demonstration on Saturday, September 23, from 11 a.m. to noon.
Eric Hooglund will offer his extensive knowledge of Waterville presenting on its history on pre-1965 Downtown Waterville, on Sunday, September 24, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Hathaway Mill Antiques is handicapped accessible and accepts all major credit cards and personal checks. The antique mall is open seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information please contact Deborah J. Stufflebeam, Hathaway Mill Antiques Manager, at 207-877-0250 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Colby College students perform at Jazz at Lincoln Center
- Mount Merici Academy first trimester high honors
- Central Maine Squares to hold Toyland Dance
- ‘Parade of Lights’ kicks off Christmas season
- Waterville veterans day parade
- Season ski passes available for Quarry Road Trails
- Waterville ‘Parade of Lights’ set for Nov. 24
- Educators help to provide necessities for needy
- Area Students Enroll at Colby College Class of 2021
- Squares to meet in Waterville