The Southern Maine Shakespearean Homeschoolers will be performing its annual show, Much Ado About Nothing, at the Cumston Hall, in Monmouth, on Thursday and Friday, March 22-23, at 6:30 p.m., with a Saturday matinee at 2 p.m.
The group is comprised of home schooled students as they learn the aspects of putting a play on the stage. Their director is Pastor Samuel Richards, of Winthrop.
Through their work they discover Shakespeare, but they also find interests and talents, and hone abilities and skills they never knew they had.
More information is available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATE: Maine News Center 6 did a recent report on the kids for their upcoming performance that can be found here.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Meeting to save Solon Thrift Shop on tap
- Kennebec Historical Society’s September public presentation: “Maine in World War I”
- Erskine announces calendar change 2018
- Notice of Webber Pond draw down
- Marie Deeb invested to Order of St. Gregory
- Road Warriors
- Local couple takes trip to Alaska
- Vassalboro Days 2018 schedule of events
- How to take great pictures on your cell phone
- Letters to the Editor: Thanks for China Lake water quality