The Southern Maine Shakespearean Homeschoolers will be performing its annual show, Much Ado About Nothing, at the Cumston Hall, in Monmouth, on Thursday and Friday, March 22-23, at 6:30 p.m., with a Saturday matinee at 2 p.m.
The group is comprised of home schooled students as they learn the aspects of putting a play on the stage. Their director is Pastor Samuel Richards, of Winthrop.
Through their work they discover Shakespeare, but they also find interests and talents, and hone abilities and skills they never knew they had.
More information is available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATE: Maine News Center 6 did a recent report on the kids for their upcoming performance that can be found here.
- China Democratic Committee observes Earth Day Sunday, April 22, 2018
- KVCAP in need of volunteer drivers
- Melanie Clark receives MPA principals award
- Erskine Academy presents Renaissance awards
- New England champion recognized
- Americans for America rally set for April 14 in Augusta
- First places on first try
- Benton Father/daughter dance
- Erskine alumni Red Sox trip planned
- Kennebec Historical Society’s presentation