The Kennebec Historical Society will host a Victorian Tea Party at its headquarters the Henry Weld Full Jr. House, 107 Winthrop Street, in Augusta, on Sunday, December 9 from 2 to 4 p.m., and if the weather does not cooperate, it will take place the following Sunday, December 16, at the same time. The Victorian Tea is a return to the “olden days” as many know we held this event for a number of years in the past.
There will be a variety of goodies to sample including cookies, snacks, coffee and of course tea! Enjoy the festive decorations and holiday musical selections by Christopher Faris. Anyone interested in decorating, serving or who would like to bring in some tasty treats are asked to contact Anne Cough, either by email at email@example.com or by phone at 582-2823.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Empty Bowls fundraiser to be held at Messalonskee
- Instructional coaching important part of RSU #18
- Oak Grove School Foundation offers grants
- Kennebec County retired educators support classroom
- BBBS recruiting new volunteers
- WGN back
- Kennebec Historical Society Holds Annual Victorian Tea
- Square dancers elect officers
- Ice Gladiators: Enjoying the clinic at Colby
- Sukeforth Family Festival of Trees scheduled