To the editor:
On behalf of the pantry board, the volunteers and all those who receive we thank the many residents who participated in the US Postal Service food drive last Saturday.
More than 600 pounds of food was collected by our wonderful postal folks. Many thanks to them. Donations surpassed last year by over 200 pounds.
If you or anyone you know are in need of help providing food for you or your family we are open for distribution the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month, 4 – 5:30 p.m., at St Giles Episcopal Church, 72 Gardiner Road, Jefferson. For more information, call 315-1134.
Jefferson Food Pantry
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Live auction and yard sale at St. Giles in Jefferson
- Donations top 700 lbs. to Jefferson Food Pantry
- Laura Sullivan Wins Earth Day Basket
- Whitefield Lions induct two members
- Jefferson food pantry announces December openings
- Jefferson Food Pantry gives thanks
- Volunteers sought in Jefferson
- 2nd annual Cpl. Cole 5k and half marathon held for charity
- Grantees announced for downtown Waterville’s facade work
- KHS September program presents story of trains