To the editor:
On behalf of the pantry board, the volunteers and all those who receive we thank the many residents who participated in the US Postal Service food drive last Saturday.
More than 600 pounds of food was collected by our wonderful postal folks. Many thanks to them. Donations surpassed last year by over 200 pounds.
If you or anyone you know are in need of help providing food for you or your family we are open for distribution the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month, 4 – 5:30 p.m., at St Giles Episcopal Church, 72 Gardiner Road, Jefferson. For more information, call 315-1134.
Jefferson Food Pantry
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Jefferson Food Pantry gives thanks
- Volunteers sought in Jefferson
- 13th Annual Football Camp
- Four new CNAs ready for area nursing home staffing
- Erskine Academy bus route schedule for 2018-19 school year
- Mobile home replacement initiative now ongoing
- South China Library project breaks new ground
- UNH dean’s list for the Spring Semester 2018
- Selectmen approve new schedule at transfer station
- Groundbreaking for new South China Library