To the editor:
On behalf of the pantry board, the volunteers and all those who receive we thank the many residents who participated in the US Postal Service food drive last Saturday.
More than 600 pounds of food was collected by our wonderful postal folks. Many thanks to them. Donations surpassed last year by over 200 pounds.
If you or anyone you know are in need of help providing food for you or your family we are open for distribution the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month, 4 – 5:30 p.m., at St Giles Episcopal Church, 72 Gardiner Road, Jefferson. For more information, call 315-1134.
Jefferson Food Pantry
- Jefferson Food Pantry gives thanks
- Volunteers sought in Jefferson
- Oldest Women’s Society to celebrate 200 years
- Before/After School students tour SAPPI
- Ball announces candidacy for Maine House
- Maine Antique Tractor Club to hold festival
- Roger Files graduates from virtual school
- Two generations of small business success in central Maine
- Fairfield veterans lay wreaths
- Fallen law enforcement officers remembered