Winners of the Peace Poster Contest were honored with their art teachers by the Whitefield Lions Club on October 26.
For the past 30 years Lions clubs around the world have sponsored the Lions International Peace Poster Contest.
The theme of the 2017-2018 contest is “The Future of Peace”
Winners listed by school:
Whitefield: Art teacher Holly Hilton, first Jenna Perkins, second Hannah Jackson, third Acadia Kelley.
Jefferson: Art teacher Rachel Richmond, first Abby St. Cyr, second Victoria Ingram, third Seung Nam Montaro.
Chelsea: Art teacher Sandy Dunn; first Liberty Kimball, second Malaika Igbal, third Camyrin Thompson.
Windsor: Art teacher Jenny Keller, first Damon Wilson, second Mallary Hanke, third Anna Labbe.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Whitefield Local Lions award six scholarships to local students
- WHITEFIELD: Cindy Lincoln presented with multiple Lions awards
- WINDSOR: Greenwoods celebrate 26th wedding anniversary
- Whitefield Lions host Christmas for Kids
- Whitefield Lions present club awards
- Two new members inducted into Whitefield Lions Club
- Mary Follet recognized for 30 years of service
- Local residents named to dean’s list at RIT
- Local residents named to RIT dean’s list for fall semester
- Audrey Jordan receives principal’s award