This post-harvest tour of Thurston Park in China is being held as a follow-up to a June pre-harvest tour. It is co-sponsored by the Thurston Park Committee and the Two Rivers chapter of Maine Woodland Owners. The park is a 400-acre, town-owned forest with waterfalls, hiking trails and cultural and historical landmarks.
Directions: From Rte. 202 at the head of China Lake, turn onto Pleasant View Ridge Road. Travel 0.4 miles, veer right, then another 0.3 miles, and left on Dutton Road, which becomes Libby Hill Rd, one mile. Right onto York Town Rd., one mile to parking.
For more information, contact Jeanne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Four Seasons Club receives unexpected gift
- China scouts officiate at morning worship
- Becky Hapgood honored for 25 years service to China
- The goat farmer who grabs life by the horns
- 2019 Real estate tax schedule
- Davis, Nicholson named chairman, vice chairman of Northern Light Inland Hospital board of directors
- Erskine tops school spirit challenge, again
- Attendance matters at China Middle School
- China Masons host celebration
- Erskine presents Renaissance awards 2018