The St, Michael School boys basketball team, in Augusta, are the 2017 Sheepscot Valley Athletic Conference champions. High scorers for the team were Kaleb Stred, with a total of 317 points this season, averaging 15 points per game, Kyle Douin, 300 pts., 14 avg., Bryton Kieltyka, 99 pts., 6 avg., and Casey Gallant, 77 pts., 4 avg. The team went 22-0, completing the undefeated season. Coaches are Gary Hawkins, and member of the Maine Basketball Hall of Fame, and assisted by Denise Douin and Rob Flannery.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- 2019 Waterville Youth Football grades 3-4
- 2019 Waterville Youth Football
- 2019 Lawrence High School boys varsity soccer
- 2019 Winslow Youth Football grades 1 & 2
- Winslow homecoming 2019
- Winslow youth football grades 5/6 team 2019 season
- Winslow youth football grades 3/4 team 2019 season
- Major League baseball clinic held at Wrigley Field in Waterville
- Super Sunday: opening day for youth football
- Practice makes perfect