Students from the Jobs for Maine Graduates (JMG), at the Vassalboro Community School, have been involved in many community activities over the recent weeks. Left photo, the students helped move books from the town library to the local grange hall for the annual book sale during Vassalboro days. This group came in before school even started to help with the move.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- 2019 Real estate tax schedule
- 2018 LOCAL TAX PAYMENT INFORMATION
- Area students on Husson University’s presidents list
- Fishy Photo: Good bass fishing
- Board begins preliminary school budget review
- Fun on Ice
- Selectmen choose to ditch single-sort recycling; instead, put all in trash compactor
- Nine area students on University of New Hampshire’s dean’s list
- Coulombe named to dean’s list at Becker College
- Vassalboro town manager new MMA president