Students from the Jobs for Maine Graduates (JMG), at the Vassalboro Community School, have been involved in many community activities over the recent weeks. Left photo, the students helped move books from the town library to the local grange hall for the annual book sale during Vassalboro days. This group came in before school even started to help with the move.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Area students on Husson University’s presidents list
- Better communication between agencies topic of Vassalboro selectmen’s meeting
- Notice of Webber Pond draw down
- Vassalboro planners approve lone applicant
- Vassalboro Days 2018 schedule of events
- Selectmen answer questions about recycling
- Windsor Fair 2018 schedule of events
- Webber Pond Association members tackle many subjects at annual meeting
- Selectmen set tax rate at 0.01545 mils
- Vassalboro selectmen to hold special meeting