The Vassalboro Business Association has announced that it will offer $500 scholarships to at least three Vassalboro students who plan to attend a Post-Secondary Program of Study in the fall of 2017.
Students must have been residents in Vassalboro for the past two years, provide evidence of community service in that same two year period, and be enrolled in a post-secondary two to four year program of education or training.
Applications are available by emailing email@example.com or calling 873-2108. They should also be available in local guidance offices. The deadline to return the completed form is April 15, 2017.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Selectmen discuss sidewalks, sewer fees, solid waste and dam management
- Declining enrollment could limit gains in state school subsidy
- Vassalboro selectmen ready to forward budget to committee
- Board begins preliminary school budget review
- Selectmen choose to ditch single-sort recycling; instead, put all in trash compactor
- Vassalboro town manager new MMA president
- Manager directed to continue talks with CMP over LED street lighting
- Old items, new one, on selectmen’s agenda
- Vassalboro revised lease sent to historical society
- Vassalboro town manager incoming MMA president