Lincoln Academy student Emma Allen, daughter of Cynthia and Andrew Allen, of Jefferson, was awarded a $1,000 scholarship. Emma will attend St. Joseph’s College and pursue a degree in physical therapy.
Lincoln Academy student Madison Allen, son of Cynthia and Andrew Allen, of Jefferson, was awarded a $1,000 scholarship. Madison is pursuing a career in aviation and will attend the University of North Dakota in the fall.
Lincoln Academy student Basel White, son of Erica and Daniel White, of Jefferson, was awarded a $1,000 scholarship. Basel is attending University of Maine, Orono and will major in biomedical engineering.
Erskine Academy student Harrison Mosher, son of John Mosher, of China, was awarded a $500 scholarship. Harrison will attend Thomas College, in Waterville, and major in business
Erskine Academy student Morgan Emond, daughter of Mindy and Gary Emond, of Windsor, was awarded a $500 scholarship. Morgan will attend the University of Connecticut.
Erskine Academy student Samantha Jackson is the daughter of Dan and Katrina Jackson, of Whitefield. Samantha was awarded a $500 scholarship and will attend University of Southern Maine.
- WHITEFIELD: Cindy Lincoln presented with multiple Lions awards
- WINDSOR: Greenwoods celebrate 26th wedding anniversary
- Whitefield Lions host Christmas for Kids
- Whitefield Lions present club awards
- Two new members inducted into Whitefield Lions Club
- Peace poster contest winners announced
- Mary Follet recognized for 30 years of service
- Local residents named to dean’s list at RIT
- Local residents named to RIT dean’s list for fall semester
- Audrey Jordan receives principal’s award