Lincoln Academy student Emma Allen, daughter of Cynthia and Andrew Allen, of Jefferson, was awarded a $1,000 scholarship. Emma will attend St. Joseph’s College and pursue a degree in physical therapy.
Lincoln Academy student Madison Allen, son of Cynthia and Andrew Allen, of Jefferson, was awarded a $1,000 scholarship. Madison is pursuing a career in aviation and will attend the University of North Dakota in the fall.
Lincoln Academy student Basel White, son of Erica and Daniel White, of Jefferson, was awarded a $1,000 scholarship. Basel is attending University of Maine, Orono and will major in biomedical engineering.
Erskine Academy student Harrison Mosher, son of John Mosher, of China, was awarded a $500 scholarship. Harrison will attend Thomas College, in Waterville, and major in business
Erskine Academy student Morgan Emond, daughter of Mindy and Gary Emond, of Windsor, was awarded a $500 scholarship. Morgan will attend the University of Connecticut.
Erskine Academy student Samantha Jackson is the daughter of Dan and Katrina Jackson, of Whitefield. Samantha was awarded a $500 scholarship and will attend University of Southern Maine.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- WHITEFIELD: Parishioners shatter American Red Cross records despite pandemic
- Whitefield Lions to donate art supplies
- Share the Road ride slated
- School year 2020: Difficult choices for parents
- Roxanne Malley inducted as Lion
- Induction ceremony held for Erskine Leos
- Whitefield Lions announce peace poster contest winners
- Erskine Leos raise money for Camp Sunshine
- Nutrient management for high tunnels to be presented
- Roper presented with service award