An information meeting on Alewife Restoration Initiative will take place on Monday, August 29 at 6 p.m., at the Vassalboro Grange Hall
There will also be an update on the East Vassalboro Water Company pipe relocation work, Masse saw mill and dam dismantling, and stream bank revegetation planning.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Vassalboro selectmen give retiring Lauchlin Titus a send-off
- Vassalboro school officials not sure what fall return will mean
- Vassalboro residents approve all 56 articles at town meeting
- Titus receives Spirit of America award
- Vassalboro TIF program tops selectmen’s agenda
- Vassalboro town meeting, voting to go ahead, with adaptations
- Vassalboro board approves solar energy project
- Vassalboro awarded safety enhancement grant
- Vassalboro selectmen cancel May 28, 2020 meeting
- Vassalboro school board approves tentative plans for rest of year