An information meeting on Alewife Restoration Initiative will take place on Monday, August 29 at 6 p.m., at the Vassalboro Grange Hall
There will also be an update on the East Vassalboro Water Company pipe relocation work, Masse saw mill and dam dismantling, and stream bank revegetation planning.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- VASSALBORO: Only one resident attends Longroad Energy hearing
- Vassalboro selectmen set tax rate for 2020-21 at 14.35 mils
- LongRoad Energy to hold public informational meeting
- Vassalboro selectmen to set tax rate
- Vassalboro school board makes five decisions at meeting
- Vassalboro voters confirm school budget
- VASSALBORO: Energy application incomplete; action postponed
- Vassalboro selectmen give retiring Lauchlin Titus a send-off
- Vassalboro school officials not sure what fall return will mean
- Vassalboro residents approve all 56 articles at town meeting