An information meeting on Alewife Restoration Initiative will take place on Monday, August 29 at 6 p.m., at the Vassalboro Grange Hall
There will also be an update on the East Vassalboro Water Company pipe relocation work, Masse saw mill and dam dismantling, and stream bank revegetation planning.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Vassalboro selectmen to meet in person
- Rep. Bradstreet announces local projects in Maine DOT work plan
- VASSALBORO: Proposed marijuana ordinance presented in final form
- Vassalboro selectmen approve firefighters Cost Recovery contract plan
- Northern Light begins Covid-19 community vaccinations
- Vassalboro planners will not meet in February
- Vassalboro selectmen discuss scaled-down marijuana ordinance
- Selectmen act on preliminary review of revised marijuana ordinance
- Vassalboro planners hear intro to another solar development
- VASSALBORO: Approved marijuana growing locale sparks proposed ordinance changes