An information meeting on Alewife Restoration Initiative will take place on Monday, August 29 at 6 p.m., at the Vassalboro Grange Hall
There will also be an update on the East Vassalboro Water Company pipe relocation work, Masse saw mill and dam dismantling, and stream bank revegetation planning.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Vassalboro school heads ask for more early release days
- Vassalboro select board looks at issues that could turn into 2022-23 budget requests
- VCS has new gadgets, costing almost nothing…for now
- VASSALBORO: Officials, residents present ideas for future town improvements
- Vassalboro voters reject mass gathering ordinance
- These fish have been waiting 200 years for this moment
- Vassalboro select board cancels October 28, 2021 meeting
- Vassalboro selectmen cancel October 14 meeting
- Vassalboro planning board: two applicants are approved
- China group cancels fall WindowDressers workshop