Andrea Nemitz has been promoted to communications and marketing director at the Maine Community Foundation. She joined the foundation’s staff in 2013 after a 34-year journalism career at newspapers in Maine, Minnesota, Michigan and Wisconsin. Nemitz is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts in journalism.
She lives in Buxton with her husband, Bill Nemitz, whose opinion column appears in the Kennebec Journal and Waterville Sentinel, and who has local ties when he was a reporter for the Central Maine Morning Sentinel in the 1970s and ‘80s.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Erskine Academy second trimester honor roll (Spring 2020)
- TIMMY’S TUNES: Maine native’s latest music wins more recognition
- New Dimensions FCU donates over $11K during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Diocese of Portland announces directives for Holy Week observances
- Maine French Heritage Language program to hold fundraiser
- The bird man of South China: 100 birdhouses or bust!
- Public Service Announcement: Coronavirus Symptoms
- DAR announces citizenship award winners
- CFAL committee meets to discuss volunteer needs and efforts
- Vassalboro Community School students at State House