To mark the ballot for your first-choice candidate – the person who you would most like to see win the office – simply fill in the oval next to their name in the “1st Choice” column. If you wish to rank some or all of the remaining candidates in order of your preference, you may do so, or you can choose to vote for only your first choice. To mark a candidate as your second choice, fill in the oval next to their name in the “2nd Choice” column, and so on.
You can find additional resources and details about ranked-choice voting on the Department of the Secretary of State RCV Resources page, http://maine.gov/sos/cec/elec/upcoming/rcv.html.
Source: Maine Department of the Secretary of State, September 2020.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Waterville Creates announces plan to resume in-person programming
- PHOTOS: Winslow youth baseball, softball gear up for season
- Madison drive-through sock hop big success
- Andrew Clark presented with Spirit of America Award at Albion town meeting
- Watershed Based Management plan in the works for North Pond, part 1
- 2021 Ice Out winner!
- Waterville Rotary club wraps up successful grant program for food insecurity
- PHOTO: Waiting for the change
- Augusta Cub Scouts learn about police forensics
- Town of Vassalboro 250th Anniversary Commemoration