The Harlow invites artists to submit artwork to art + gender, a juried exhibition that explores the relationship between gender and society. art + gender will be on view August 6 – September 11, 2021, at 100 Water Street, in Hallowell, with an opening reception on Friday, August 6, from 4 – 6 p.m., in conjunction with Hallowell Pride. art + gender is open to all New England based artists. The deadline for submissions is 11:59 p.m., on July 1, 2021.
Original fine art in any media may be submitted. For complete details please visit: https://www.harlowgallery.org/art-gender-call-for-art.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- EVENT: Recover Out Loud in Maine’s Capital September 30
- Chamber hosts re-vamped Super Raffle dinner
- EVENTS: Windsor Veterans Memorial to be dedicated on Saturday, September 11, 2021
- Mosaic workshop to be held on Sept. 13 for grieving children
- Scouting lets you escape the inside
- Volunteers firefighters to hold Picnic in Palermo
- Prize Vegetable Contest & Children’s Best-Decorated Fruit or Vegetable Award
- Central Maine youth ballplayers meet the big leaguers
- Vassalboro Library to host animal events
- Second vaccines available in China