Mainely-Harmony women’s barbershop chorus held its election of officers for the 2017-18 season. The new board includes President Cathy Anderson, of Jefferson, Vice President BJ Pellett, of Winthrop, Treasurer Janet Dunham, of Belgrade, Secretary Candace Pepin, of Augusta, and members at large Betty Avery, of Augusta, and LouAnn Mossler, of South China. Officiating the ceremony was Dotti Meyer, of Jefferson, and representing the membership was Kathy Joyce, of Bowdoinham. The chorus, directed by Kathy Greason, of Brunswick, meets every Wednesday evening from 6:30 to 9 p.m. at the Salvation Army Church, 36 Eastern Ave., Augusta.
All women are invited to attend. For more information, contact Nancie at 293-4779 or email email@example.com.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators
- MaineGeneral receives “A” safety grade
- Ranked choice voting explained, along with summary of people’s veto of RCV
- UPDATED INFO: Kennebec Historical Society’s September presentation
- HCCA receives lead poisoning prevention grant
- Kennebec Historical Society presents “Les Magasins” for March program
- St. Lawrence University students study abroad
- Students named to the University of Vermont dean’s list
- Kennebec Behavioral Health cited
- KHS December program features trees