The birds are back! Break out the binoculars and enjoy the outdoors and our feathered friends at the Rines Wetland and Wildlife Preserve. Tom Aversa, the co-author of several bird guides and an adjunct instructor at Unity College, will be the guide of this short, SRLT-sponsored bird walk, on Saturday, May 20, at 7:30 a.m. Meet on the south side of Rt. 139 – 2.5 miles west of Unity near the SRLT kiosk. Bring binoculars and waterproof footwear. All ages welcome but please leave pets at home.
For more information or to register, please call Doug 948-3766.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Leadership luncheon to feature Dr. Khoury
- Shane Savage named CMGC developer of the year
- Unity College faculty earns $35,000 grant to monitor Lake Winnecook water quality using drones
- UNITY: UniTel receives prestigious award
- 4th Annual T-Pot Memorial Ice Fishing Derby
- Unity scout earns Eagle Scout in China troop
- Unity College students trek to newest U.S. national monument
- Controversy over China Police Department heats up
- Town manager explains proposed police budget for 2021-22
- China selectmen unanimously support CBC program