Timothy Richards, Principal, has announced honor parts for the Class of 2019 at Carrabec High School.
Ms. Lillian Johnson, Carrabec’s Valedictorian, is a student who is a strong influential leader in our school. With a grade point average of 99.97, she has completed four Advanced Placement classes, three Honors classes and six dual enrollment classes. Lillian is a student who will be successful in any endeavor she chooses to pursue. Lillian will be attending the University of Maine at Farmington majoring in secondary education. Lillian is the daughter of Wayne and Kim Johnson, of Solon.
Ms. Lauren Rafferty, Carrabec’s Salutatorian, is a very bright and successful student, always willing to help those in need. Lauren has a grade point average of 99.72, completing five Advanced Placement classes, six honors classes, as well as, three dual enrollment classes. Lauren will be an asset to any organization of which she chooses to become a part. Lauren will be attending Kennebec Valley Community College, in Fairfield, to become a medical assistant. She is the daughter of Leonard and Shawna Rafferty, of North Anson.
Graduation is Friday, June 7, at 7 p.m., in the Carrabec High School gymnasium.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Carrabec High School announces second quarter honors
- Carrabec High School first quarter honor roll 2019
- Carrabec High School 2018-’19 second quarter honors
- Taylor Ferguson graduates from the University of New Hampshire
- Winslow resident to have principal role in the Dean College theatre production, La Bete
- Local students on dean’s list at Dean College for Fall 2019
- Students named to Champlain College dean’s list for Fall 2019 Semester
- JMG announces students of the quarter in China
- RSU #18 gifted and talented hard at work
- McCowan was named to the Fall 2019 dean’s list at Muhlenberg College