Grade 12, high honors: Avianna Boucher, Dustin Crawford, Taylor Cyrway, Allyn Foss, Bobbie Peacock, Samantha Taylor and Sara Taylor; honors: Whitney Coro, Lexie Cowan, Jade Fortin, Evan Gorr, McKayla Gray, Paul Kaplan, Mariah Langton, Eric Libby, Abigail Longley, Brooklynn Moore, Olivia Tewksbury, Sydney Trudeau, Isaiah Walls and Emily Witham.
Grade 11, high honors: Rhiannon Ambrose, Patrick Dube and Katrina Mason; honors: Jacob Atwood, Melanie Clark, Kelsey Creamer, Kaitlin Dixon, Bailey Dunphy, Ariana-Lee Dunton, Daryl Foss, Courtney Fuller, Michael Hargreaves, Jackson Lawler-Sidell, Samantha LeBeau, Brooklyn Miller, Peter Mouland, Tonya Thibodeau, Sierra Turcotte and Dylan Willette.
Grade 10, high honors: Tristan Bachelder and Sidney Small; honors: Lilyana Aloes, Lillian Johnson, Lindsay Lesperance, Lauren Rafferty and Makayla Vicneire.
Grade 9, high honors: Annika Carey and Scott Mason; honors: Emily Avery, Skyler Chipman, Caitlin Crawford, Shay Cyrway, Ariel Guinn, Skylar Karr, Laney Murray, Abby Richardson and Dalton Way.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Controversy over China Police Department heats up
- give IT. get IT recognized as sole nonprofit certified electronics reuse and recycling service in New England
- Town manager explains proposed police budget for 2021-22
- Adrian Hoyt KVCC student of the year
- PHOTO: Four generations
- KVCC president departing in May 2021
- New Dimension FCU announces scholarship program winners
- Waterville Farmers Market open
- EVENTS: Skowhegan class of 1963 to meet
- EVENTS: Pond construction and maintenance workshop on June 4