China’s Emergency Preparedness Committee met virtually the afternoon of Feb. 18 to continue updating China’s Emergency Action Plan, a project started earlier in the month.
Town Clerk Angela Nelson said committee members decided who will be responsible for updating different sections of the plan. They scheduled their next zoom meeting for 1 p.m. Thursday, March 11.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- China planners express frustration with virtual meetings
- China emergency group works on updating document
- China broadband committee agrees to keep Spectrum “on the shelf”
- China considering regional trash collection system
- China broadband committee continues developing proposal
- China public hearing set for April 26 on town meeting decisions
- China Broadband Committee rearranges future schedule
- China TIF committee reviews mission statement
- Colby professor says China Lake has moderate amounts of nutrients
- China selectmen ask for more info from broadband committee