China selectmen presented retiring town policeman Tracey Frost a certificate of appreciation at their Aug. 19 meeting. “Tracey is the one responsible for building the China police department,” Town Manager Dennis Heath said.
Frost, whose day job is with the Oakland department, said he will still be in China every few weeks as one of the two school resource officers for Regional School Unit #18.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- China Town Office COVID-19 Update (April 2, 2020)
- China residents seem to be doing fine during crisis
- China Transfer Station enacts social distancing policy
- China Manager: virtual meetings considered public & legal
- Michigan group plans high-rise housing in China
- CFAL committee meets to discuss volunteer needs and efforts
- Recycling suspended 14 days in China
- CHINA: Self-storage facility gets approval
- China annual town meeting rescheduled to May 2
- CHINA: Local Actions Update for COVID-19