In a press release from China Town Manager Dennis Heath, “If you didn’t see it on the town’s Facebook page and website, the Transfer Station resumed recycling on June 16. We plead with the public to be patient during the transition and to please comply with directions of the Transfer Station attendants. We anticipate there will be a mad rush to empty our storage locations at home, but hope folks will practice moderation and bring a little each day, rather than all at once.”
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- China selectmen unanimously award Phase 2 Causeway project to McGee Construction
- School year 2020: Difficult choices for parents
- China selectmen deal with multiple matters
- China planners to review two potential ordinances
- China selectmen approve town office hours
- New China town manager takes over with unprecedented local support
- China voters approve entire warrant
- China town office now open for business
- China manager leaving town in good shape
- China selectmen close out fiscal year, make appointments