The China Library Association invites China residents to a virtual candidates’ forum hosted by the Albert Church Brown Memorial Library, China Village. The ZOOM event will take place on Sunday, October 18, 2020, at 2 p.m.
Dr. Louisa Bernhardt, vice president of the library’s board of directors, will interview the five candidates running for three positions on the China Board of Selectmen, providing an opportunity for voters to become better acquainted with their platforms.
Capacity limit is 100 for the live ZOOM event; however, the forum will be recorded for others to view online at their convenience. Access to the log-in link for the live and recorded event will be available on the library website at chinalibrary.org. Interested residents are invited to send potential questions for consideration to email@example.com. Please submit your questions by 6 p.m., October 16.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- China planners to visit site of proposed medical marijuana dispensary
- China transfer station committee asks for travel reimbursement
- China selectmen OK broadband improvement RFP
- China election results updated
- In China, 2 incumbents, newcomer gain selectboard seats
- China TIF committee reviews past, future activities
- China manager, selectmen discuss continuing newsletters
- Drive thru Halloween planned in Palermo
- China planning board approves two requests after more detailed explanations
- China residents discuss Causeway improvements at hearing