Corpus Christi Roman Catholic Parish, which includes Notre Dame church, in Waterville, and St. John the Baptist church, in Winslow, has announced a change in its Mass schedule.
Beginning Saturday, May 1, 2021, there will be four weekend Masses. On Saturday, there will be only one Mass, at 4 p.m., at Notre Dame church. On Sunday, May 2, Masses will be held at 7:30 a.m. at St. John, 9 a.m. at Notre Dame, and 10:30 a.m. at St. John.
Weekday Masses will occur at Notre Dame on Monday and Wednesday, at 12:15 p.m., and at St. John on Tuesday and Thursday, at 8 a.m. There will be no Mass on Friday.
This is not a short term change, but a permanent one as, going forward, Corpus Christi Parish will be served by one priest, Rev. Daniel Baillargeon.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Controversy over China Police Department heats up
- give IT. get IT recognized as sole nonprofit certified electronics reuse and recycling service in New England
- Town manager explains proposed police budget for 2021-22
- Adrian Hoyt KVCC student of the year
- PHOTO: Four generations
- KVCC president departing in May 2021
- New Dimension FCU announces scholarship program winners
- Waterville Farmers Market open
- EVENTS: Skowhegan class of 1963 to meet
- EVENTS: Pond construction and maintenance workshop on June 4