Christopher Crockett, of Manchester, has earned high honors for the spring semester of the 2015-2016 academic year at the university of New Hampshire, in Durham, New Hampshire. Chris is the son of James “Jim” Crockett, of Manchester, and Linda Crockett, of Fairfield, and the grandson of Robert and Patsy Crockett, of Augusta.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Vassalboro selectmen to meet Thursday, April 15, 2021
- Vassalboro school board approves first reading of school budget
- Vassalboro planners look at potential fourth solar development
- China broadband committee continues developing proposal
- China public hearing set for April 26 on town meeting decisions
- Andrew Clark presented with Spirit of America Award at Albion town meeting
- Fairfield issues request for qualifications for public drinking water infrastructure planning project
- Vassalboro selectmen, school committee suggest compactor supplement at transfer station
- Vassalboro school board fails to finalize budget proposal
- China Broadband Committee rearranges future schedule