In honor of their outstanding academic achievement, Emmanuel College, in Boston, Massachusetts, has named more than 700 students to the dean’s list for the Fall 2016 semester. Local students on the dean’s list include:
Alexandra Gorrill, of Whitefield; Paulina Hersey and Katherine Thompson, both of Waterville.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Area students spend fall in areas across globe
- Waterville Creates to receive 2021 Excellence in Arts Advocacy award
- Gagne digital branch manager at New Dimensions FCU
- 2020-’21 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Construction updates for downtown Waterville
- School year 2020: Difficult choices for parents
- Local municipal offices set to re-open
- WATERVILLE: Main Street construction update
- Water works planned for downtown Waterville
- Sacred Heart church, rectory, office building on the sale block