In honor of their outstanding academic achievement, Emmanuel College, in Boston, Massachusetts, has named more than 700 students to the Dean’s List for the Spring 2019 semester. To earn a spot on the Dean’s List, Emmanuel students must achieve a grade point average of 3.5 or higher for a 16-credit semester. The following local students were awarded:
Sarah Desrosiers, of Winslow, Micah Riportella, of Sidney, and Katherine Thompson, of Waterville.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Temple Academy Outreach Team doing great things within our community
- PHOTO: Waterville-Winslow football action
- Congratulations to area graduates — Class of 2020
- It’s graduation season for area high schools
- Local students on dean’s list at Dean College for Fall 2019
- Three local students on Dean College fall 2019 dean’s list
- Black Raiders defeat Purple Panthers
- Area students on dean’s list at Dean College
- Lead drills at football clinic
- SNHU announces fall 2018 president’s list