Erskine Academy has scheduled Parent/Teacher Conferences on Wednesday, January 18, from 3 to 7:30 p.m.,(snow date will be Thursday, January 19). Progress reports will be emailed to parents by January 17. For those parents who have not yet submitted a primary email address, please stop by the Guidance Office for a printed copy of your student’s progress report. No appointments are necessary as teachers will be available to speak with parents in their respective classrooms. Refreshments will be available in the library and the Sports Boosters will be selling Erskine apparel and other merchandise during the evening.
In addition, a representative from the Finance Authority of Maine (FAME) will be in attendance to present information about paying for college. Soup and salad will be served in the cafeteria from 5 – 5:30 p.m., for attendees. The FAME presentation will begin at 5:30 p.m. in the cafeteria and will end at approximately 6:20 p.m. In addition to financial aid information, the guidance department will provide information about course offerings, dual enrollment opportunities, PSAT, and SAT testing dates.
Please feel free to contact the Guidance Office at 445-2964 with any questions or concerns regarding this information.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Discussions continue over retirement benefits
- Windsor selectmen turn down Chelsea offer to purchase solar power
- Debate over Windsor youth sports rages
- Windsor selectmen unanimously delete purchasing procedure policy
- WINDSOR: Increase seen in town’s waste contract
- 2020-’21 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- WINDSOR: Town receives $5,000 grant to help offset added election expenses
- Windsor fire truck repairs OK’d by selectmen, new insurance plan
- WINDSOR: Shoulder work complete on all roads; assessors grant abatements
- WINDSOR: Every article but one passed unanimously