(NAPSI)—One of the best and most effective ways to benefit from nonpsychoactive, THC-free CBD is to use it on the largest organ of your body: your skin. CBD oil is the nonpsychotropic component of marijuana and hemp, well-known for relieving aches and pains when applied topically. Now, it’s found in skin care products such as the luxury line from Mermaid Wizdom—and with good reasons.
Here are three:
- Acne: CBD oil is an anti-inflammatory with the ability to help calm skin. Because acne is an inflammatory condition, research indicates CBD’s soothing properties can help diminish breakouts and reduce redness. Recent studies show that CBD may also decrease excessive oil production.
- Aging and Wrinkles: CBD oil’s antioxidant properties can help lessen the visible signs of aging. It’s rich in vitamins A, C and E. Vitamin A stimulates the cells responsible for producing tissue that keeps skin firm. Vitamin C stimulates collagen production. Vitamin E blocks free radicals from the body, to help slow down the aging process.
- Sensitive Skin: CBD oil has been found to sooth sensitive skin and studies indicate that it helps inhibit triggers of disorders such as psoriasis and eczema.
For more information, visit www.MermaidWizdom.com.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Time To Return To Regular Screening
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Finding Health Insurance Coverage Pre-Retirement
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: A Light For Those Still In The Dark
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Tips to help you stay active and become a healthier you
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: A Safe Way to Return to Play
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Treating “Untreatable” Cancers: Functional Profiling Comes of Age
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: They Saved A Baby’s Life — Here’s How You Could, Too
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Tips For Shedding Those Pandemic Pounds
- FOR YOUR HEALTH – NervGen Pharma: A“Blockbuster Drug” in the Making?
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Sober Summer: Americans reevaluate drinking post-pandemic