(NAPSI)—While most American adults have already received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, a lot of people still have questions. Everyone deserves to have access to factual information to make a decision about getting vaccinated. But many people don’t know where to go to get their questions answered.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Time To Return To Regular Screening
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Finding Health Insurance Coverage Pre-Retirement
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: A Light For Those Still In The Dark
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Tips to help you stay active and become a healthier you
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: A Safe Way to Return to Play
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Treating “Untreatable” Cancers: Functional Profiling Comes of Age
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: They Saved A Baby’s Life — Here’s How You Could, Too
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Tips For Shedding Those Pandemic Pounds
- FOR YOUR HEALTH – NervGen Pharma: A“Blockbuster Drug” in the Making?
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Sober Summer: Americans reevaluate drinking post-pandemic