Looking for an easy, effective way to support a local food pantry? For the month of July, Winslow Community Cupboard food pantry will receive a $1 donation from each purchase of the $2.50 reusable “Fight Hunger” Shopping Bag sold at the Hannaford supermarket located at 140 Elm Plaza, Waterville, ME.
Every dollar donated will go directly to assist food-insecure children, seniors, and other adults in Winslow, Waterville, Clinton, and Benton—more than 225 families in all, with demand still steadily rising.
Those unable to purchase the Hannaford “Fight Hunger” Shopping Bag, or who wish to make a direct donation, may do so by mailing a check payable to “Winslow Community Cupboard” to: Winslow Community Cupboard, 12 Lithgow St., Winslow, ME 04901. Credit card or PayPal donations are also greatly appreciated at this link: https://winslowucc.org/winslow-community-cupboard/
“Winslow Community Cupboard” food pantry is a ministry of Winslow Congregational Church, 12 Lithgow Street, Winslow, which has served the local community since 1828.
For more information, please contact Winslow Community Cupboard at Winslow Cupboard@Gmail.com.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Winslow resident earns award from WGU
- PHOTO: Winslow boys soccer crowned Class B northern Maine champions
- Winslow town manager to hold coffee and conversation
- New child care center opens in Winslow
- Winslow Community Cupboard Food Pantry seeks new donations
- Blessing of the Animals set for October 2-4
- Delightful “All Things Blueberry” Festival promises loads of family fun
- PHOTO: New brown belts
- Youngest female to achieve black belt at Huard’s Martial Arts Dojo
- EVENTS: Summer reading program for children & teens coming from Winslow Public Library