Pie sale will help defray cost of new disabled access ramp
This Saturday, December 7, from noon to 2 p.m., Winslow Congregational Church (12 Lithgow Street) will be offering 320 incredibly yummy, fresh-from-the-oven turkey pies for take-out sale. Cost is just $10 per pie. Holiday pasta packages, starting at $6.50, will also be available for sale.
Freshly-baked and featuring a delectable blend of turkey, peas, celery, carrots, onions, broth, and a pinch of sage, each turkey pie will be perfect for supper or for freezing for later winter comfort-food enjoyment.
Any turkey pies not sold on Saturday will be available for sale at Boucher’s Meat Market, 715 Benton Avenue, in Winslow (near Big G’s Deli), beginning Monday, December 9.
All proceeds from the Turkey Pie Sale will go toward defraying the cost of replacing/upgrading the disabled-access ramp at the front of Winslow Congregational Church.
For more information, please call Winslow Congregational Church at 872-2544.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- PHOTOS: Winslow youth baseball, softball gear up for season
- Winslow Public Library re-opening to public April 1, 2021
- Thomas College student, Winslow resident, modernizes snowmobile trip planning in Maine
- PHOTO: Four event winner
- Temple Academy Outreach Team doing great things within our community
- PHOTO: Winter wonderland?
- Winslow Food Pantry to benefit from Hannaford promotion
- Maine Crisp Company expands to new production facility in Winslow
- Shane Savage named CMGC developer of the year
- Winslow’s Garay family ringing the bells of Christmas