Delicious $5 take-out soup-and-bread lunch will support McCormack Building Supply employees impacted by the recent devastating fire
Winslow Congregational Church will host a delectable take-out soup-and-bread lunch to raise money for McCormack’s Building Supply employees impacted by the recent devastating fire. The take-out lunch will be held at the church, located at 12 Lithgow Street, in Winslow, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, October 26. Cost of your take-out soup-and-bread lunch is just $5, with all proceeds going directly to McCormack’s employees, to help them address financial challenges brought on by the fire.
Please consider helping McCormack’s employees as you enjoy a yummy take-out lunch!
Mark your calendar now!
For more information, please visit www.WinslowUCC.org.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- “Foundations of Investing” coming to Winslow Public Library
- Winslow native patrols the sea aboard Navy warship
- St. John School, in Winslow, to close at end of school year
- “Fighting Mental Health Stigma” and “Living with Depression” presentations set for Augusta and Waterville in coming weeks
- Vassalboro, Winslow: After-School programs win award
- Vigue promoted to master sergeant
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators
- Mt. View Chamber Singers to be featured in Winslow
- Fresh baked turkey pies coming this Saturday in Winslow
- Winslow homecoming 2019