It’s official! Ice is finally out on China Lake, following what seemed an endless winter. The Town Line’s judge ruled ice went out on the lake on Monday, April 23, 2018. With her dead-on correct guess of April 23, Maggie Hanigan, of North Vassalboro, is the winner of the 2018 ice out contest.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- China TIF members endorse $3,000 more to continue China Days, fishing derby
- China committee discusses competing broadband proposals
- China selectmen work on warrant; move town meeting date
- China committee takes first look at 2021-22 budget
- China emergency committee meets to continue update
- China planners defer to next meeting
- China broadband committee reviews three bids for expanded service
- South China’s Fieldstone Quickstop under new ownership
- China selectmen make final two decisions on budget
- China TIF committee fails to finish adjusting proposed spending