Sweet, juicy freestone peaches from northern New Jersey will be on their way soon to the Palermo Community Center, so be sure to place your order now! Shipping costs have gone up, so this is the last time you’ll be able to get a 38 lb. box for only $37 or a half box for $23. These big, sweet, juicy beauties are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, so call Connie right away at 993-2294 to order yours, and please leave your phone number. Orders are also accepted online at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please specify which date you want them. We now have more openings for August 10. Order deadline is Tuesday, July 31. If you can’t make that deadline, the deadline for the August 17 shipment is August 10.
Proceeds benefit the Palermo Food Pantry and the Palermo Community Center.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Time to order citrus fruit
- Various broadband initiatives across Maine to provide improved access
- Transformation Project
- Another year of outstanding water quality at Sheepscot
- Volunteers firefighters to hold Picnic in Palermo
- Palermo VFD receives gift from women’s extension group
- Palermo library board’s Christmas in July meeting held
- PHOTO: Courtesy boat inspectors on the job at Sheepscot Lake
- China to hold WindowDressers workshop this fall
- Last chance to order Vidalia onions!