STATE OF MAINE
TO ALL PERSONS INTERESTED IN ANY OF THE ESTATES LISTED BELOW
Notice is hereby given by the respective petitioners that they have filed petitions for appointment of personal representatives in the following estates. These matters will be heard at 9:00 A.M. or as soon thereafter as they may be, on the thirteenth day of September, 2017. The requested appointments may be made on or after the hearing date if no sufficient objection be heard. This notice complies with the requirements of 18-A MRSA § 3-403 and Probate Rule 4.
Jeffrey Allen LaGasse of New Portland. Petition for Change of Name (Adult) to Jeffrey Allen Taylor. Presented for allowance by Jeffrey Allen LaGasse.
Dated: August 11, 2017
/s/ Elaine D. Hallett
Register of Probate
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- LEGAL NOTICES for Thursday, January 13, 2022
- LEGAL NOTICES for Thursday, January 6, 2022
- LEGAL NOTICES for Thursday, December 23, 2021
- LEGAL NOTICES for Thursday, December 16, 2021
- LEGAL NOTICES for Thursday, December 9, 2021
- Public notice: TOWN OF FAIRFIELD NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- LEGAL NOTICES for Thursday, November 25, 2021
- LEGAL NOTICES for Thursday, November 18, 2021
- LEGAL NOTICES for Thursday, October 21, 2021
- LEGAL NOTICES for Thursday, September 30, 2021