To the editor:
On behalf of myself and other members of the Palermo Historical Society I want to express our thanks to Mary Grow for her article on the history of Palermo in the June 18, 2020 issue (of The Town Line). The old mill and the library are favorites for those of us who grew up in the village.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- LETTERS: Smiles, waves and happy birthday
- LETTERS: What about the USPS?
- LETTERS: AARP is politically nonpartisan
- LETTERS: A calm, measured approach to life and politics
- LETTERS: Two votes for Koch
- LETTERS: What are plans for nursing homes?
- LETTERS: Supports Preston, again
- LETTTERS: Supports local candidates
- LETTERS: Vote for the good of the town
- LETTERS: Visiting with our loved ones