To the editor:
On behalf of myself and other members of the Palermo Historical Society I want to express our thanks to Mary Grow for her article on the history of Palermo in the June 18, 2020 issue (of The Town Line). The old mill and the library are favorites for those of us who grew up in the village.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- LETTERS: Thanks to The Town Line
- LETTERS: Living in peace, happiness
- LETTERS: A tradition ends
- LETTERS: Never give up
- LETTERS: It shouldn’t take a pandemic to underscore need for high speed internet
- LETTERS: Love and compassion
- LETTERS: There are anonymous angels among us
- LETTERS: Hess a breath of fresh air
- LETTERS: ARRP responds to election order
- LETTERS: Caregivers need care, too