To the editor:
I just finished reading the Maine Memories story, “The Amazing Story of Mr. Perkins,” by Evangeline T. What a treat! A wonderful way to start the day … something interesting, fun and uplifting. I hope this will be an ongoing feature in The Town Line. Thank you so much.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Letters to the editor, Week of September 22, 2016
- PHOTOS: Winslow youth baseball, softball gear up for season
- Soup & Biscuit fundraiser coming to Winslow Congregational Church
- Winslow Public Library re-opening to public April 1, 2021
- Thomas College student, Winslow resident, modernizes snowmobile trip planning in Maine
- Rep. Cathy Nadeau announces local projects in Maine DOT work plan
- PHOTO: Four event winner
- Temple Academy Outreach Team doing great things within our community
- PHOTO: Winter wonderland?
- LETTERS: Sports group seeks volunteers