Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce presented 14 fourth and fifth-grade students with awards for achieving perfect attendance at Albert S. Hall School for the 2019-2020 school year. Due to the pandemic and the move to remote learning for the last part of the school year, there was no assembly held. However, all students receiving awards had their picture taken with Chamber President and CEO Kimberly N. Lindlof and received certificates and gift bags in recognition of their achievement.
To attain perfect attendance each student must not be tardy, have no unexcused or excused absences, and not have early release. The students with perfect attendance for the 2019-2020 school year were: Ilya Ansdell, Theresa Bickford, Kaleb Crocker, Kaedon Finch, Ava Fortuna, Lillian Gordon, Riviera Hernandez, Josephine Ker, Nivaeh Libby, Kiera McNeill, Reid Morrison, Minako Peck, Forrest Poulin and Hailey Snipe. All first-time winners were given gift bags containing certificates from local businesses plus a Kindle Fire.
Fifth-graders Ilya Ansdell, Theresa Bickford, Ava Fortuna and Forrest Poulin achieved perfect attendance for two years in a row. In addition to a gift bag, each of these students were given a week at summer camp at Alfond Youth Center’s Camp Tracy.
Financial contributions to support this program were provided by Bangor Savings Bank, Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce and Waterville Rotary Club, as well as certificate donations from Alfond Youth & Community Center.
To view photos of the students and their awards, visit: https://midmainechamber.com/cms/events/perfect-attendance-program/.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Temple Academy Outreach Team doing great things within our community
- PHOTO: Waterville-Winslow football action
- Youth football in Waterville
- Congratulations to area graduates — Class of 2020
- It’s graduation season for area high schools
- Erskine’s Sarah Jarosz receives MPA principals award
- Michael Oliveira earns fall 2019 dean’s list honors at Roger Williams University
- Local students on dean’s list at Dean College for Fall 2019
- Alison Linscott participates in mock business negotiations for 2032 Olympic location
- Three local students on Dean College fall 2019 dean’s list