A Story of Maine in 112 Objects from Prehistory to Modern Times, by Bernard Fishman, Director Maine State Museum.
A Senator’s Eye, by Sen. Angus S. King, Jr.
The Pioneers, by David McCullough.
The Dead Samaritan, by Emily Westbrooks.
Long Forgotten Tales of Downeast Maine, by Jim Harnedy.
Call of the Wraith, by Kevin Sands.
The Night Country, by Melissa Albright.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Local libraries begin to re-open with limitations
- Despite fewer volunteers, longer hours, local food pantries soldier on
- Lovejoy Health Center welcomes Brandy LeClair
- Dr. David Austin talks about Doctors Without Borders in African countries
- 2020 Census meeting in Albion
- Mckenzie graduates from basic military training
- Lovejoy Center welcomes back Dr. Austin
- An inside look at local volunteer fire departments
- Putt 4 Cass slated for May 18
- New books at Albion library