Through December 21, all are encouraged to check gifts off their Christmas shopping list by visiting the St. Michael School Christmas Fair, being presented virtually due to the pandemic, at https://sites.google.com/smsmaine.org/smschristmasfair.
“People can shop from the convenience of their own homes anytime through the week of Christmas and have items shipped directly to their homes,” said Kevin Cullen, principal at St. Michael.
The fair, hosted by the St. Michael School Parent Association, is a fundraiser for the school and features many local vendors and items of interest, including a variety of décor, soy-based candles, health and wellness products, photographs and artwork, lavender products, doll clothes and accessories, nature mandalas from Maine, kitchen tools, pottery, oils, custom made gifts, wooden ornaments, clothing, and much more.
The fair has become one of the most popular in the area at Christmas. Traditionally, it draws a gym full of vendors, pictures with Santa, wreath auctions, food, gift wrapping, raffle baskets, and more.
For more information about this year’s virtual fair, call the school at (207) 623-3491.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- EVENTS: St. Michael Walk-a-Thon rescheduled
- Up and down the Kennebec Valley: Churches – Part 2
- China Four Seasons Club: Non-profit Spotlight
- Up and down the Kennebec Valley: Churches – Part 1
- ShineOnCass event includes education and PJ party with baby animals
- Maine Fiber FUSION set for June 5-6, 2021
- Vassalboro neighborhood yard sale June 4 – 6, 2021
- EVENTS: Plant Giveaway & Permaculture Bed-Building
- EVENTS: Unity Parkinson’s support group meets monthly
- 2021 Listing of Memorial Day Services