On Saturday, December 1, State Senator Matthew Pouliot (R-Kennebec) and Representative Mike Perkins (R-Oakland) attended an Eagle Scout Court of Honor for Dawson Poulin, of Sidney, and presented him with a Legislative Sentiment. A member of Boy Scout Troop #401, Dawson has attained the rank and distinction of Eagle Scout, the highest award in Boy Scouting which is given for excellence in skills development, leadership, personal growth and community service.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Local scouts rally in attempt to save Camp Bomazeen
- Area scouts receive recognition for patch design
- Annual Polar Bear Dip held during Maine Pond Hockey Classic
- Sidney sisters build shelters for Benton dogs
- Unsung heroes: our amazing school librarians
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute announces fall 2017 dean’s list
- Students named to Colby-Sawyer College dean’s list for Fall 2017
- Godleski named to Genesee Community College Fall 2017 Provost’s List
- McKenzie Brunelle returns following intensive research project
- Colby-Sawyer College names Haley Carver to dean’s list