The Sheepscot Lake Association (SLA) has recently launched a new website to update members and the community of the SLA’s programs and activities, as well as general information about the lake and the association. Please check it out, bookmark it and pass it along to neighbors, family and friends who may be interested: www.sheepscotlakeassociation.com
You may also join the association, pay your annual dues via paypal, or contact them with questions or concerns on their website.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Sheepscot Lake Association completes another year
- PHOTO: Sunset over Sheepscot Lake
- Over two dozen boats in Sheepscot parade
- Sheepscot chorus to perform in Boothbay Harbor
- Counting loons on Sheepscot Lake
- Sheepscot Lake Association’s first boat parade
- COMMUNITY COMMENTARY: Sheepscot Lake annual water quality update
- COMMUNITY COMMENTARY: Where is SLA getting their information?
- Sheepscot Lake Association holds annual meeting
- COMMUNITY COMMENTARY: No evidence that anadromous fish restoration would have negative impact on Sheepscot Lake