Sheridan Construction is pleased to announce three promotions of key personnel at Sheridan Construction’s corporate office located in Fairfield.
Scott Nielsen, is promoted to Vice President of Finance & Administration.
Scott has been a vital part of the corporate structure and will be celebrating his 35 years of service with Sheridan Construction this October. Scott oversees all accounting, administrative and financial systems for the company and will continue to provide the critical information Sheridan needs to effectively and efficiently utilize its management systems.
Gilbert Thibeau, is promoted to Vice President of Construction.
In his expanded role, Gil will assume the many and varied responsibilities required to oversee the multiple and complex construction projects Sheridan undertakes every year. Gil’s credentials in engineering, LEED and state of art Project Management systems have and will continue to contribute to Sheridan’s growth and capabilities as one of Maine’s leading commercial and industrial contractors.
Wilbur Ferland, is promoted to Vice President of Sales and Estimating.
￼￼Wil’s consistent and capable 27 years of service with Sheridan have brought Sheridan’s abilities to bring construction solutions for its clients to the very high levels needed in today’s technical and exacting world of construction. Wil’s solid estimating skills, product knowledge and construction management experience will be utilized to increase the already substantial depth of Sheridan’s capabilities to provide the services today’s sophisticated construction buyer expects.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Scaled back Memorial Day observances in central Maine
- Fairfield launches new funding round for facade improvement
- Sprucing up Fairfield’s temporary Police Department
- Local teen wins preliminary round of “Lights, Camera, Save”
- First Sci-Fi and Family Nerd fest planned
- Fairfield Police Department holds another successful toy drive
- 2019 PAL football camp held in Fairfield
- 9th annual Battle for Breast Cancer raises $42,000
- Gladys Benner presented with Boston Post Cane in Fairfield
- Lawrence girls Box Out Cancer for Alfond Cancer Care Center