Saint Anselm College student Christopher King, of Sidney, a biology major in the class of 2024, has been accepted into Alpha Lambda Delta, a national honor society for first-year success, for the 2020-2021 academic year, in Manchester, New Hampshire.
To be eligible for invitation, students must be enrolled full-time at an institution with an active chapter of Alpha Lambda Delta and have a 3.5 grade point average or higher in their first semester or first year.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Sidney resident inducted into Honor Society for First-Year Success
- St. Anselm College presents dean’s list
- Sydney Townsend on MCPHS dean’s list
- Anna Schutte makes the deans’ list at Azusa Pacific University
- Schutte makes the deans’ list at Azusa Pacific University
- Taylor Ferguson graduates from the University of New Hampshire
- Unsung heroes: our amazing school librarians
- Lauren Pickett earns spot on Assumption women’s lacrosse team
- McGlauflin graduates from Emerson College
- Paige McGlauflin named to Emerson College dean’s list