Skowhegan Savings Bank has announced that John Butera and Steve Gray have joined the bank as vice presidents of commercial lending. They will work to assist the bank’s customers with their business banking. Butera has over 30 years experience in economic and business development.
John resides in Waterville with his wife and son.
Steve Gray lives in Farmington with his wife, and also operates a blueberry farm called Grayberry farm. He has 38 years experience in customer service in banking, insurance and auto industries.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Contest winner
- St. Anthony’s Soup Kitchen re-opens in Skowhegan
- Class breakfast canceled
- Margaret Chase Smith essay contest announced
- Eunice Farnsworth-Ruth Heald Cragin Chapter DAR
- Curtis Dalton achieves rank of Eagle Scout
- The Vietnam War: I was there
- Skowhegan’s annual trunk or treat
- Adam Folsom soars to the rank of Eagle Scout
- Area teams take part in Battle for Breast Cancer field hockey tourney