Get ready to enjoy a “soup-er” flavorful take-out lunch, brimming with your choice of mouth-watering soup, a homemade biscuit, and cookies! On Saturday, April 17, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Winslow Congregational Church (12 Lithgow Street) will be offering these delectable lunchtime meals for drive-through/to-go pick-up. Cost is a donation of $5 per soup lunch, with all proceeds going to the Christian/humanitarian work of the church, and for building improvements and repairs.
Among the wide variety of savory soups available will be turkey, chicken, corn chowder, fish chowder, beef vegetable, beef stew, split pea with ham, and veggie/vegan. Each soup lunch will also feature a wonderful homemade biscuit and chocolate chip or snickerdoodle cookies.
Due to the pandemic, health experts advise that you wear a mask when going through a drive-through.
For more information, please call Winslow Congregational Church at 207-872-2544.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Winslow Public Library re-opening to public April 1, 2021
- Winslow church to hold drive-thru turkey pie sale
- Popular Winslow Gospel Reflection Group returns September 14
- Victor Grange to host drive-thru supper
- Children’s book author Jeanine Deas to hold book signing
- PHOTOS: Winslow youth baseball, softball gear up for season
- Town of Vassalboro 250th Anniversary Commemoration
- Vidalia onions returning as Palermo community center fundraiser
- Unity VFD to host bake sale
- Central Church to host free egg hunt kits give-away