Three area students were named to the dean’s list at the University of Vermont, in Burlington, Vermont. To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade-point average of 3.0 or better and rank in the top 20 percent of their class in their respective college or school.
Kayla Christopher, of Oakland, Natalie Palmer, of Augusta, and Kaitlyn Sutter, of Palermo.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Students earn degrees from the University of Vermont
- Local students on University of New Hampshire’s dean’s list
- Nine area students on University of New Hampshire’s dean’s list
- Students named to the University of Vermont dean’s list
- Husson University announces spring honors
- Area students give to those in need
- Augusta educator named Maine Catholic schools teacher of the year
- Life Scout presents schools with 13 benches
- Augusta students named to UMF dean’s list
- Maine Catholic schools to re-open for in-school learning